Warrener Stewart are experts in providing property clients with business and tax advice to help them develop their business. We currently work with a range of clients including property investors, developers, construction firms, housing associations and related businesses, such as chartered surveyors, architects, consulting engineers and estate agents.
We take a proactive approach to property development and ensure that our accountants and tax advisors work in unison to inform you about any tax changes. In addition to providing routine accountancy and audit services, our team of property tax advisers can provide constructive, personalised advice to help build your business. For example, we offer services including:
- Providing comprehensive property tax advice, planning and consultancy, including property VAT.
- Supporting buy to let landlords with their personal tax matters.
- Advising landlords of existing property tax legislation, such as laws regarding undeclared rental income and HMRC Let Property Campaign, Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED).
- Advising companies regarding holding properties in a limited company and mortgage considerations.
- Providing advice for those who live abroad on whether they need to pay tax on a UK rental property.
- Helping to split companies with both trading and property investment activities.
- Recent changes to Mortgage Interest relief being phased in from 6 April 2017.
Whether you are involved in property development, investment or are just getting started, remember to keep Warrener Stewart involved. For further advice contact one of our team on 02077376163.