Completing a self-assessment tax return can often be a time consuming and complex process for many individuals. Thousands of taxpayers are penalised by HMRC each year and incur large unnecessary costs through missing deadlines, incorrectly completing their returns and not retaining appropriate records.
At Warrener Stewart, we offer a comprehensive and wide-ranging individual self-assessment service which will save you valuable time and reduce the burden that comes with completing your tax return by yourself. We do this by:
- Registering with HMRC correctly.
- Communicating with your bank, building society or financial advisor to gather the relevant information to complete your tax return.
- Calculating your tax liability, completing your tax return and filing it for you on your behalf.
- Ensuring that you are aware of your tax liability and when it needs to be paid by.
- Ensuring that you are aware of any tax saving ideas to ensure that you are completing your self-assessment in the most tax efficient way.
- Keeping up to date with filing deadlines.