The real estate sector has remained fairly subdued recently with the issues of supply and demand, space, planning, investment and confidence remaining key factors. In a challenging industry good advice is essential. Warrener Stewart work with a wide range of clients across the real estate sector including investors, developers, estate agents, management agents, landlords, surveyors and architects, from sole traders to some of the largest privately owned estate agents in the UK.
We consider ourselves experts in providing the integrated strategic advice and practical support entrepreneurial and owner managed businesses operating in the real estate sector demand. Key to this is the importance we place on combining our in-depth knowledge of the real estate sector with a detailed understanding of both the personal ambitions and business vision of our clients. This is all the more important as we cautiously move towards a recovery in the sector and the opportunities this will present to those with the best knowledge, experience and judgement.
Our services to the real estate sector cover both advisory and compliance services and include:
- Accounting advice and accounts
- Advice on cash management and raising finance
- Capital gains tax advice and compliance
- Corporation tax advice and compliance
- Joint Venture arrangements advice
- Other tax advice and compliance including VAT, PAYE, National Insurance and SDLT
- Reports under RICS, ARLA, NAEA and NALS
- Service charge accounts advice preparation and reporting
- Strategic planning and advice
- Structuring and transactional support