Warrener Stewart has a wealth of experience in dealing with individuals and businesses working within professional practices including solicitors, chartered surveyors, estate agents and letting agents. We can provide a range of accountancy services from practical support including preparation of monthly accounts through to tax and business advisory services and even payroll support.
Forward planning, even for a sole business is nevertheless an important business strategy. We can advise on ways to improve results, help with financial forecasting and assist in negotiations with lenders as necessary. For those considering growing through a merger or acquisition we have extensive experience of guiding firms through these processes. Equally, we can also advise on how to implement an exit strategy or address related issues such as succession planning for those looking to scale down their work commitments.
Taxation advisory services
Effective tax planning for professional individuals is vital to ensure that you can meet your tax liabilities; our tax department can advise you on the most cost effective and efficient way to manage your tax affairs. Our expert team offers specialist tax advice on partnership, corporate and personal taxes.
The legal profession
We have a unique insight into the legal profession following our work with sole traders to large practices and barristers, both sole practitioners and chambers. We appreciate the changes that have occurred within the profession over the last few years and can offer a specially tailored service to help monitor and plan the businesses.
- Preparation and analysis of quarterly accounts in accordance with guidelines laid down by the SRA
- Preparing accountant’s reports to the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA Accounts Rules 2011)
- Business planning and cash flow forecasting
- Negotiations with banking arrangements
- Assistance with funding for work in progress and tax
- Assistance with inter-partner arrangements and succession planning