This websites uses cookies, by continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. View our privacy policy.

We have two licensed IRS Enrolled Agents (EA) able to help with IRS tax affairs.

The US tax system requires all US citizens, green card holders or tax residents to file an annual income tax return to report their worldwide income, regardless of whether they qualify for tax residency in another country.

We offer a tax service that provides completion of:

  • US Federal Income Tax Return Form 1040
  • US Federal Non Resident Alien Income Tax Return Form 1040NR
  • US State Income Tax Returns for Residents, Non-Residents or Part Year Residents.
  • FinCEN (FBAR) Report of Foreign Financial Accounts
  • FACTA Compliance
  • Reporting of Foreign Financial Assets Form 8938
  • Information Return of US Person with Respect to Certain Foreign Corporations Form 5471
  • Annual Return to Report Transactions with Foreign Trusts and Receipt of Certain Foreign Gifts Form 3520
  • Gift Tax Return Form 709
  • Initial and Annual Expatriation Statement Form 8854
  • Streamlined Foreign Offshore Procedure for Delinquent Filers
Phone Icon

If you have any questions about how your business could benefit contact us today:

020 7731 6163

“we were so impressed at their quick response times and ability to resolve even the most complicated financial problem”
Pen Hadow